Please check out the free preview of The Rifter® #63 Sneak Preview – available now on DriveThruRPG.com.
Thursday, July 18, 2013
UPDATE: Robotech® RPG Tactics™ – Pledge Manager – Today!
We have gotten most of the Survey responses back, so Palladium will be sending out invitations to the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Pledge Manager later TODAY. It is in this step that backers are able to select all the Add-Ons they wanted as well as purchase additional Add-Ons! That’s right, you can purchase as many additional Add-Ons as your heart desires, in any quantity. Watch for your invite!
For your information:
● When we ship to our Kickstarter supporters – ALL Kickstarter items and Add-Ons will be shipped at the same time, but depending on how much you ordered, they may come in more than one box.
● Kickstarter Backers will get these items as soon as they hit the Palladium warehouse this Fall. They will be shipped BEFORE they are shipped to distributors and retailers.
● Only the Box Game and initial wave of retail releases (see the full description elsewhere) will arrive in the actual retail packaging. MANY of the items made available to Kickstarter Backers – like the Monster, Ghost and others – will not be made available on the retail market until a few months down the road. Expansion Packs will be released in waves over time. Our Kickstarter supporters, however, get them right away! That means many of these “advance” Kickstarter items will not come in the retail packaging, but simple bags.
Tuesday, July 9, 2013
|The new Ghost sculpt... NICE!!!|
Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, I have recently started a new job. As things progress and I get more accustomed to working again, I'll post regularly.
ON TO THE UPDATE!!
Project Update #102: Soon™
Posted by Palladium Books
This is Jeff Burke and Kevin Siembieda from Palladium Books.
Both Palladium Books and Ninja Division have been working their tails off, 7 days a week, 10-14 hours a day. We are working like maniacs on all aspects of Robotech® RPG Tactics™, the Survey and the Pledge Manager, among other things.
As of last week, we have announced that Ninja Division (and sometimes Palladium) will be posting a weekly update in the Robotech® RPG Tactics™ Kickstarter “Updates” section. Just visit the Updates page to see what’s new. Palladium has also been posting updates and information in our Weekly Updates on the Palladium Website (www.palladiumbooks.com). Feel free to swing by and take a peek anytime. New Palladium website Weekly Updates go up every Thursday or Friday.
FYI: Jeff has been responding to Private Messages, emails and telephone calls regarding the Kickstarter for weeks now, so we are on top of things. This is all new to us and we are learning as we go. There is a ton of work – literally thousands of surveys to send out and process, thousands of emails and comments/feedback to read and answer, product to create, manufacture, package, advertise and ship. We want Robotech® RPG Tactics™ to be super. We want it to rock your world and we think you’ll be very pleased with the end results.
To Reiterate Key Update Points:
- The Survey should be sent out in a day or two. The guys at Ninja Division are reviewing it. As soon as we get it back from ND, we’ll shoot the Survey on to you.
- You should get your invite to the Pledge Manager as soon as we get the majority of the Surveys answered and returned to us. Probably next week.
- Sculpts are being finalized. ALL but 5-6 have been finished and approved by Harmony Gold, the licensor.
- The rules are written, edited, and approved by the licensor, and ready to go into final layout. Packaging designs are next.
- Advertising has been put into motion and a marketing plan is in place.
- Plans for Gen Con® Indy – August 15-18 – include our running Robotech® RPG Tactics™ demos at the booth, all day, every day. Plus, all or most of the game pieces should be on display. We’ll also have the Robotech® RPG line and other books available for sale. Join the fun.
Keep the faith. Things are looking great.
Jeff Burke, Your Robotech® Liaison
Kevin Siembieda, Publisher