Over the last two weeks I finished the tweeks, rewrites, corrections, fixing, shuffling and overall streamlining of the ruleset for this latest Version. The process was challenging but the result is a much better and easier to negotiate ruleset. (There is an appendix in the works)
This will be the version that I will be using for all play testing. You can see a full demo game at the Mechanicon GT on November4th & 5th in West Chester, PA. (shameless plug)
Some of the new features and tweeks include:
- This version is the first totally color version which incorporates a more streamlined ruleset that is easier to follow and does not require as much page turning and searching for the correct rules or results.
- Terrain rules have been moved to the ranged and Hand to Hand sections where they apply.
- Defenitions have been revised so that you do not have to look through definitions to find additional rules.
- All 6 phases of the turn have been updated to provide a better gaming experience.
- The mecha for both races have been revised based on gameplay and additional balancing of the mecha's stats and firepower.
Look for the additional 1/144 scale paper figs for the remaining battloids and officer pods that are in the rules. They are still coming.