Some of the items that came up..
- Too many action points - no additional action points generated at the start of the turn. Both player's action points are generated at the start of each plyers turn. This allows for each player to have points to react with and allows for more action point management than just shoot blow stuff up and move to the next one..
- You can hold over 1 unused action point until the next turn.
- terrain rules.. to simplify matters you can blow up terrain easier and there is still 4 types of terrain that you can use.
- Missles within 12 inch follow the path of the target not the line from the target.
- Missles within 12 inches impact that turn and not the following turn.
More playtesting required.
More to come!!