Friday, September 2, 2011

Battlefield Ideas..


Here are my ramblings at 11:30 at night.
Currently there is three battlefields that I have included with Version 1.2 of the rules. In the future I would like to expand the battlefield to be more representative of the Robotech timeline. I made a conscience effort to place the rule set in the first half of the First Robotech War. Roughly the first 13 episodes give or take. Glovals Report wouldn't really count. So ideally I could have 13 different battlefields to set up and play on.. Some are probably similar and can be combined, where others can follow the story arc. So you could even create a Campaign setting following the episodes. I've been thinking of following the episode titles to put on the battlefield.So you may have a Blitzkreig game where your playing through corridors with a suprise attack game, or a Countdown and Boobytrap Game where you play in Macross City you get the idea.