Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy Holidays from Robotech Battles

Robotech Christmas - thanks to EastCoastCanuck for the pic

I would like to wish everyone Happy and Healthy Holidays.
I know that life can be tough at times.You never get enough time to truly do the things you want to do in life. But during this holiday season, please take a moment to breath.. Stop what your doing, look up from whatever your pursuing in life and look at the world around you. Look at the things that are important in life..
Family for me is the biggest thing in my life.. I do the things I need to do to support my family. I work too much, never get enough sleep and try to spend quality time with my kids.. I do this because I care. I love my family with all my heart. I would do just about anything for the people I care about. I hope you do too.
The other people that are in my life (friends, co-workers, acquaintances and other family members) also mean alot to me. These are the people you see everyday. They can be what make your "everyday" good or bad.. So today and during the holidays, wish the people in your life a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Holidays or whatever colorful phrasing you want to use. But can you do something else for me too.. Try to actually mean it. Add some life to your greetings and salutations.. Give a smile to the people around you along with a kind word.
Because it will be worth it, I promise.

Here is to all the people that take the time to stop by and read this. May you have the time this year to finish that project you wanted to do. May you have the time to do the things that make you happy, whether it be Hobbying, Gaming, Painting, reading or whatever. Also I hope you stop by here again to find out what going on on my Blog and Robotech Battles... There is much more to come, I promise.
Also if you get the chance download the rules for a read through and possibly a quick game, I would appreciate it.
-Thomas Roache, PE

No comments: